Do you want to be aware of your strengths and abilities, so you can get more out of them?
Do you want to loose your self-sabotaging habits?
Do you want to broaden your horizon and to overcome the fear that goes with it?
Do you want to stay motivated despite negative comments?
Do you want to prevent to get screwed over by the music industry?
If you say yes to any of the above questions, this workshop is for you! Just like Popeye, you have a secret power too! This workshops shows you how to access it!
You will discover your strengths and find a way to use them in order to grow your career as a musician. You will be introduced to 5 empowerment tools and told how to connect them to multiply the effect. It helps you to create the life you want, a life full of music and a life where you are appreciated for your creative talents.
After only 12 weeks:
– You will have the right network to support your musical career and counter demotivating comments.
– You will know your purpose, the flame that keeps you going on as musician.
– You will resonate with energy and have found your own rhythm.
– You will go for it and make things happen, you will dare to make decisions.
– You will enjoy what you are doing with a positive mindset, with the focus on what you can do instead of what you can’t do.
– You will feel stronger in your personality, and realize that this is improving your creativity.
– You will know how to enter the upward spiral, using the 5 empowerment tools, to broaden your horizons.
– You will know what to do when feeling screwed over by the music industry.
Empowerment helps you to dare to question what your business team is suggesting to you. That prevents getting screwed over. Empowerment also helps to discover in an early stage when people try to screw you, and to deal with it.
“Success is achieved by developing your strengths, not by eliminating your weaknesses.” (Marilyn vos Savant)
Sky Hunter from England:
“This workshop engages the “higher” forms of business. It’s more a personal development rather than a “how to” workshop yet it connects directly to business. Would I recommend it? Definitely!“
At every session you will receive hands-on information, for example on how to design your network or how to adapt a positive mindset, followed by an assignment. The assignment will cost approximately 1 extra hour per week. Weekly we will evaluate the previous assignment and address other current issues.
You can choose if you want to speak Dutch, English or German. You also have the choice if you want to do the sessions face-to-face (in Nijmegen), with Skype or with email:
- face to face: 60 minutes per session
- Skype: 60 minutes per session
- email: 120 minutes per session
You will receive the guide “6 Stages of fame” for free. Every one of the 6 stages of fame has its own advantages and challenges. The guide will accompany you through your life as a musician and help you to avoid some less obvious pitfalls down the road.
Please contact me for any questions.
Mick Strandvik from Sweden:
“I really enjoyed this coaching and it got me inspired and focused. As I said in a mail, it felt to me like you pretty quickly grasped the core of my strengths and weaknesses and thereby could ask all the right questions. I will carry it with me in my continuous striving. You have great experience of musicians and their difficulties creatively and otherwise. And I immediately felt like you spoke the same language as me, so to speak.”